Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    release notes stated that the only fix was for the EAS calendar problems.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    I noticed my battery just drained to nothing and I have never had that happen before and I was not hardly even using my phone with nothing else new on there.

Is that part of the update?
    I noticed that with 1.3.5
    Randomly it would say that the Battery was 0%, give a notification, and work fine. Withing a minute or two, it would go back to normal, 80% or whatever it was.
    If that is what you are talking about.
    Quit being picks. It could have changed many things. 1.3.5 had been flouting around for a while. webOS internals had it for beta. Presumably palm stops adding new features and just tests what it has in beta. Otherwise the update might get delayed ala duke nukem forever. In the time beta takes I don't think palm just goes on vacation. They keep working on future updates. So you may think well"1.3.5.1 can't have anything else new because it came out 3 days after 1.3.5. Palm stopped working on 1.3.5 like 2 weeks ago and has been bug testing since. So any new features that they had created since may have been lumped in with 1.3.5.1.

May not be the case but it's a very realistic possibility and not a dumb question because the file is 1mb.
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    Mine got the new native app for time travel. Its ok but it takes up 6.9 gb of space. thats my only complaint
    Where (and when) did you go.
    I noticed my battery just drained to nothing and I have never had that happen before and I was not hardly even using my phone with nothing else new on there.

Same thing is happening with me.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...y-battery.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    would be nice if we could snag the updates when they are downloaded and look at what's in them... I guess that would be possible using Internalz... The update I just downloaded for my wife's new Pixi would have been bigger, since it was going from 1.2.9 to 1.3.5.1.
    Actually, I've seen people do this. Obviously, you have to have a rooted phone; but I think if you access it via WinSCP (or something similar) after you download, but before you apply the update, the update is available.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the.teejster View Post
    Same thing with my wifes and mine.
    SUCKS. Can't go a day without a charge with vary little use
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Quit being picks. It could have changed many things. 1.3.5 had been flouting around for a while. webOS internals had it for beta. Presumably palm stops adding new features and just tests what it has in beta. Otherwise the update might get delayed ala duke nukem forever. In the time beta takes I don't think palm just goes on vacation. They keep working on future updates. So you may think well"1.3.5.1 can't have anything else new because it came out 3 days after 1.3.5. Palm stopped working on 1.3.5 like 2 weeks ago and has been bug testing since. So any new features that they had created since may have been lumped in with 1.3.5.1.

May not be the case but it's a very realistic possibility and not a dumb question because the file is 1mb.
    Thank you.
    To put it simpler, so everybody else can understand it:
    The code for 'other features' or 'fixes' could have been fused into 1.3.1 or even earlier, and not actually 'turned on' until 1.3.5.1.

Yeah..1.3.5.1 is no good for my battery as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12