Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    so I downloaded the engadget app, never really used the site and I love the app. I think it was well planned out and made. So it got me thinking what other sites would make a good app. Why not precentral? There are Pre and Pixi owners that don't know of this site and I think this is a great site. That being said, if there was a precentral app in the catalog it would greatly help out. The people who don't know about the site can all the news about about there phones in a nicely done app. And if it's possible add preware somehow to get patches and themes for your phone right from the app...
    disscuss....
    I hope they're already making a Pre|C app.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    so I downloaded the engadget app, never really used the site and I love the app. I think it was well planned out and made. So it got me thinking what other sites would make a good app. Why not precentral? There are Pre and Pixi owners that don't know of this site and I think this is a great site. That being said, if there was a precentral app in the catalog it would greatly help out. The people who don't know about the site can all the news about about there phones in a nicely done app. And if it's possible add preware somehow to get patches and themes for your phone right from the app...
    disscuss....
    I think it has been mentioned before and some thought that the mobile site was robust enough.

I agree the engadget app is great, I never really bothered with the site itself, but use the app 1-2 times a day. Great for keeping up with CES
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    wow I feel stupid..lol...there is a mobile site?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Don't feel stupid. An app would still be better. The Engadget app is very very nice.
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/