1.    #1  
    After the update last night I reinstalled all my patches, Everything was working great until the pre decided to do a luna restart. No big deal I thought. I woke this morning with the pre on the charger and it a appears that it has not been charging all night, Also my data connection was gone I rebooted and it was fine. What the heck happened?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    It's an imperfect world. Electronic devices hiccup now and then. Keep an eye on it but don't lose any sleep over it.
    yeah, that is odd... i have noticed a few morns after about 5 mins off the charger my percentage is down about 3% or so, but then i charge it while listening to radio time.. take it off the charger on bluetooth, make a few phonecalls and i am still @ 100%... Imperfect world
  4.    #4  
    Yeah I thought the update last night went too easy, I'll post back if anything else comes up.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  5.    #5  
    Here's a little more info, I went home for lunch an put it on the TS and the screen would not dim, So I put it in DevMod and removed the TS alert Patch and Reinstalled and took it off devmod.Rebooted and now the screen dims.