Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    was wondering how some of you guys managed to get a new pre while having a defective or flawed pre. Did you guys return it at the sprint store? Were you given a temporary phone or a brand new one right then and there? Just wondering how the process goes with trying to give back a really messed up pre to try to get a new one. Ive had alot of pixelation on my screen sometimes when i flip it up. Like a weird green pixelated screen
    just remove any homebrew apps or patches and take it bake and show whoever your talking to at the sprint store what's wrong and they should readily exchange it for you .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just remove any homebrew apps or patches and take it bake and show whoever your talking to at the sprint store what's wrong and they should readily exchange it for you .
    With a REFURB!

I am on refurb #5 and so far so good!
    If you within 30 days tell a manager that you want a new phone. I recently got a refurb and I have no issues with it.
    My phone had a bad headphone jack. I took it to the local Sprint Service Center (Doctored clean) and left it for them to test. They confirmed it was a hardware issue, and swapped out with me right there in the store. They didn't ask for the old box, receipts, chargers, nothing. They got the "swap unit" out of the back, put my battery in it, and sent me on my way as soon as they were sure everything was working for me.

I haven't checked to see if it's a refurb or not, and I don't really care. It's newer and fresher than the one I had, and I can finally listen to music on headphones. Completely painless.

I love Sprint. YMMV.
    I forgot to add this. When you have a issue with your phone you take it to a Sprint repair store. Usually they will have there tech look at it and tell you to come back in a hour. I was lucky though because a tech was working the door and was able to see what my issue was. He ordered me a refurb and I was out the door in only 10 mins. I got the refurb the next day. I think if the phone can't make or receive calls then they might give you a brand new phone on the spot. Usually they can get a refurb in a day or two. I don't think they give out loaner phones anymore.