Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is there any chance for Europeans to get the 1.3.5.1 calendar bugfix today/tomorrow/soon?

Or will they do a 1.3.1.1 for GSM Pre?

Or will they do just nothing? I can't believe that one actually...

Called european Palm Support with that question but they didn't know anything about firmware update release-pipeline. "we know it just after it has been released - sorry"..."but you can be sure that we are working on the problem....just be patient"

hm...
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    You guys will prob get it with 1.3.5 so no need for a 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I think it would be just plain sense to release 1.3.5.1 (full update 1.3.5+.1.3.5.1), not two separate updates... And lets hope it will happen quickly...

1.3.1 USA was released Nov 14, 1.3.1 EU was released Nov 22, so it took Palm 8 days.
    1.3.5 USA was released Dec 28, so at best we could expect the update tomorrow (in timely manner, o maybe a week later....
    +1 for tomorrow
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    +2
    must play Quake on Pre , +10 for tomorrow and new GPU hogging games.
    they're not using the GPU yet.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    -1 for tomorrow.

1. They will have to repackage 1.3.5.1 into a full update delaying the process.
    2. With 1.3.1 we all knew it was going to come when it did about 3 days before hand. Info from O2 and stuff like that. We have had nothing like that this time.

I hope it does come tomorrow but I doubt it.
    i doubt its tomorrow, more likely next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    i doubt its tomorrow, more likely next week.
    I fear you may be right. Damn, I hate being a 3rd or 4th rate customer. Wish they considered Europe the large market it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by joebel View Post
    I fear you may be right. Damn, I hate being a 3rd or 4th rate customer. Wish they considered Europe the large market it is.
    I guess getting 1.3.5 late is both a boon and bane. On one hand we can't benefit from the performance improvements in 1.3.5 yet, but on the other we don't have to suffer the problems of preware failing
    Apparently Bell customers are receiving the update tomorrow (6th) so touchwood us GSM users should too
  13.    #13  
    Thinking about emigrating to the US to get updates earlier...

Sure it is good to be some days later than the US because of Preware, general bugs, etc... love to see what others remark...it's my productive phone and I don't want to break it up...
    But 1 week should be enough...2 weeks are still ok. More is not acceptable!

So: in the optimum world, give 1.3.5.1 to GSM Pre owners this week - please.
    I just want to see apps in the app catalog on my Pre in Singapore with whatever x.x.x version... but I think we will be looking a 3.x.x update before this happens... :-(
    I just want something,anything for the GSM pre!
    Bell customers got their update today.

Definitely feeling 3rd or 4th rate customer now.
    By the time uk pre gets something like video recording, the iphone 7g will be out.
  18.    #18  
    If they do that...they will end up beeing like Nokia with their so-called "high-end" devices...at the low end!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by screamindemonuk View Post
    by the time uk pre gets something like video recording, the iphone 7g will be out.
    lolololol!!
    I have a question. I'm getting my Pre in a few days, the Spanish one and I'm wondering why don't you guys update to 1.3.5 with WebOS Doctor like I read on this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...5-gsm-pre.html
    or do you just prefer to wait?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast