1.    #1  
    Query the ZVV Fahrplan (Swiss, Canton Zurich) Fahrplan from your phone. This app is in german and will only work with stations inside the canton zurich (ZVV).

Fragen sie den ZVV Fahrplan von ihrem Telefon ab. Diese App kennt im Moment nur Stationen innerhalb des Zürcher Verkehrsverbundes.

Functional complete, looking for feedback. Die Grundfunktionen sollten laufen, bin gespannt auf Rückmeldungen.

Now available at: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/fahrplan
    great! hope the App is good, would appreciate it!

and Apps like that shouldn't be paid apps...maybe you could do a base version and a premium version with more information paid or something like that...but better it would be completely free

will try that as soon as 1.3.5 is on our phones!

Because of the app storage move I won't use preware before 1.3.5...
  3.    #3  
    >and Apps like that shouldn't be paid apps...maybe you could do a base version >and a premium version with more information paid or something like that...but >better it would be completely free

i have not decided yet if it will be paid or free ... maybe donationware

let me know as soon as you can test it ... i'm waiting for 1.3.5 too
  4.    #4  
    Update: Version 1.0.1

* Supports all stations in Switzerland
    * You can set your home-station in the preferences for quicker station choosing (use the home icon)

Neu: Version 1.0.1

* Es sind nun alle Haltestellen in der Schweiz unterstützt.
    * Die Zuhause-Haltestelle kann in den Einstellungen gesetzt werden und dann bei der Haltestelleneingabe mit dem "Home" Icon gewählt werden.
  5.    #5  
    Update: Version 1.0.2

* GPS-Support for finding the closest stations
    * Bugfixes and status indicators

Neu: Version 1.0.2

* GPS-Support um nahegelegene Haltestellen zu finden
    * Fehlerbehebung und Statusindikatoren

Looking for feedback
    Bin gespannt auf Feedback
    Hey...just remembered the thread...

you could push the app out for availability in the official web-distribution feed or at least the beta feed...that would broaden the amount of testers a lot!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks for adding GPS support. Really useful .

Some things I'd like to see in future updates:
    - List of favourite stations and/or favourite routes.
    - Completion of station names as I type (similar to the german Bahnfahren). I realise this can be done by just typing a few letters and hitting enter to obtain a list of matching stations but it's not as convenient imho.

Anyway, great application! Thanks for the work! I wouldn't mind donating a few Swiss Francs.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    Hey...just remembered the thread...

you could push the app out for availability in the official web-distribution feed or at least the beta feed...that would broaden the amount of testers a lot!
    that is planned if no errors are found

Markus
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicooo View Post
    Thanks for adding GPS support. Really useful .

Some things I'd like to see in future updates:
    - List of favourite stations and/or favourite routes.
    - Completion of station names as I type (similar to the german Bahnfahren). I realise this can be done by just typing a few letters and hitting enter to obtain a list of matching stations but it's not as convenient imho.

Anyway, great application! Thanks for the work! I wouldn't mind donating a few Swiss Francs.
    Thanks for the feedback ... favourite stations/routes are on the list for future versions. Did you see that you can set your home station and use the home button to access it?
    Autocomplete is something i'm considering too ... just want to make it not too similar to bahnfahren. Will set up paypal if i get more requests for donations.

Markus
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks, I noticed the home station setting but still...

One more request though: Please have your program indicate the number of zones or the zones themselves for a particular route. Whenever I leave Zurich I have to find a map to count how many more zones I need...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    And another thing: While using your program I noticed that when I go back from the route view to entering stations I always have to start at "von" even though I sometimes only want to alter the "nach" station. It also seems to confuse these two sometimes when choosing station names from the provided list and even searches with empty "von" list.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicooo View Post
    And another thing: While using your program I noticed that when I go back from the route view to entering stations I always have to start at "von" even though I sometimes only want to alter the "nach" station. It also seems to confuse these two sometimes when choosing station names from the provided list and even searches with empty "von" list.
    Thanks .. can you give me a specific example so i can check why it doesn't work as it should.

I've also noted your request for the display of the zones .. have to check if i can get that data from the mobile website.

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by pretomcat View Post
    that is planned if no errors are found

Markus
    The beta stream is made for finding errors... ;-)

I'm not at zurich at the moment, sry!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    The beta stream is made for finding errors... ;-)

I'm not at zurich at the moment, sry!
    i will submit it to the beta stream soon

you can use it with all stations in switzerland

Markus
  15.    #15  
    ZVV Fahrplan is now available in the Palm App Catalog Beta Feed:

ZVV Fahrplan

Markus