1.    #1  
    will webos ever support flash player?
    lame.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    for god sakes, ces is thursday.
    Palm prē-ist.
    I would have to say yes, as its clear that they are working on it, its not an easy process as flash is by no means optimized for even normal computers IMO. Just wait till after CES and we'll see what happens.

-Toaster
    yup, as soon as adobe is done working on it. You can sign up to be emailed infor from the adobe site. I think the address is Adobe - Adobe Flash Player
    woah, I guess I got the addy right if they linked me automatically...
    So i have downloaded some themes off pre-ware and sometime things stay on the phone like (THEMED) icons, and my dialer background has stayed the (THEME) same.. and i have went to prprpr-$ware$ $on$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $reverted$ $back$ $to$ $defult$ $theme$ $and$ $those$ $darn$ $car$ $icons$, $and$ $car$ $dialer$ $bckground$ $on$ $there$ $any$ $ideas$ ?

Please E-Mail Me ( gozy_2009 ) yahoo
    Thanks, Shane
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    jesus yes. Why does everyone think this should happen instantly? If it was this easy itd be on every platform by now. Just be glad the iPhone is getting the snub (for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgozy View Post
    So i have downloaded some themes off pre-ware and sometime things stay on the phone like (THEMED) icons, and my dialer background has stayed the (THEME) same.. and i have went to prprpr-$ware$ $on$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $reverted$ $back$ $to$ $defult$ $theme$ $and$ $those$ $darn$ $car$ $icons$, $and$ $car$ $dialer$ $bckground$ $on$ $there$ $any$ $ideas$ ?

Thanks, Shane
    but do you like turtles?

Did you update with a theme and patches installed?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.

Thanks, Shane
    Your post will probably get more (and better) attention in it's own thread as your post is off topic of what this thread is about.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Thanks, Shane

you have to remove the theme every time. DO NOT install a theme on top of a theme. You should really run WebOS doctor to get your phone back to normal.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Anyways....
    Does anyone have a clue as to when this will happen (Flash 10.1 on Pre)?Just a few months ago they promised by the end of 2009. I don't mind that they missed the date, I just want a new date.
    gizmodo.com/5374115/flash-101-full-flash-for-everyone-but-iphone-actually-playable-hd-vids

BTW - Here is the proper link for the 10.1 beta signup for Pre owners
    adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_flashplayer10_signup

*** Sorry for the jenky links but I am a newbie here
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grcswoosh View Post
    Anyways....
    Does anyone have a clue as to when this will happen (Flash 10.1 on Pre)?Just a few months ago they promised by the end of 2009. I don't mind that they missed the date, I just want a new date.
    gizmodo.com/5374115/flash-101-full-flash-for-everyone-but-iphone-actually-playable-hd-vids

BTW - Here is the proper link for the 10.1 beta signup for Pre owners
    adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_flashplayer10_signup

*** Sorry for the jenky links but I am a newbie here
    Searching the forums here would have come up with a number of different topics related to the release of Flash for WebOS.

Try downloading Flash player from your Pre and you'll get the following:

Happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    for god sakes, ces is thursday.
    Precisely. I'd love to see a moratorium on such questions and complaints until after Palm's press event on Thursday. Otherwise, the short answer must be that Palm hasn't promised anything about Flash, and Adobe said we'll get Flash in the first half of 2010.

Of course, we're still in the first 1/71st of 2010, if I have my math right, so I'd say we have a little while to go before anybody's missed a deadline.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I'm in the boat with people that think we should definitely wait for thursday before making any conclusions about anything. On the other hand, I have nothing better to do before thursday so I'm gonna give my 2 cents. :-) I think if Adobe already has a beta (or even an alpha) of flash for WebOS I think they should go ahead and release it with a VERY BIG disclaimer. The disclaimer should look something like... THIS IS A BETA RELEASE! IF YOU ARE A N00B DO NOT DOWNLOAD. IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN THAT ITS NOT PERFECT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD. IT IS VERY LIKELY YOUR PHONE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS... WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. THANK YOU.

I think that would be straight forward enough for anyone to understand. I'm sure a lot of dumb people will download it anyways and cry when their phones go all crazy on them, but the vast majority of people that even realize flash is out and install it will provide very valuable info to Adobe and Palm. The last thing we need is a release of Flash 10.1 followed a day or two later by 10.1.1, then 10.1.2... 10.1.3... etc. Lets get it right on the official release! Thank you to the fine folks at Adobe and Palm for working hard to get this out.