1.    #1  
    I have updated my palm pre without uninstalling patches! What do I do to get them off my phone or make my phone go back to normal!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by golfisdabest View Post
    I have updated my palm pre without uninstalling patches! What do I do to get them off my phone or make my phone go back to normal!!!
    You want to WebOS Doctor your pre back to 1.3.5. Then redownload and install 1.3.5.1. From there you can put your patches back on. It is really a painless procedure.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I didn't remove patches before going to 1.3.5.1 and everything seems fine. It only fixed Exchange, so I don't think that any of the patched areas should have been affected. What exactly is your problem?
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    I didn't uninstall my patches going into 1.3.5 either and now when I try to download apps from the app store it will ask me to reboot my phone in order to install and then the install will still fail. This happens with every app from the app store including updates, although preware is fine. Will doctoring rid of all my contacts? Do I have to sync my palm profile again? What exactly does it delete? Thanks