Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Can you let me know what is the Sprint Navigation version you have in 1.3.5.1?
    Thanks.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Yay, I just downloaded it, it's donnne. (:

I never notice the changes though lol

I thought I read somewhere the app catalog was supposed to be out of beta!? It's still beta for me.
    Oh, and honestly, the only changes I notice are that everything seems to open slower than before...
    Where are you located??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Preware is broken in 1.3.5.1. I cannot download any patches.
    This is to be expected. Preware cannot predict the next version of webOS, and a human needs to make a decision whether we need a whole new feed of ported patches for the new version, or whether we can just symlink an existing feed, so there will be a slight delay until a human makes that decision.

In this case, we decided to symlink. Once the symlink or new feed of ported patches is in place, you can download patches again.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    how do i reinstall preware???
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    This is to be expected. Preware cannot predict the next version of webOS, and a human needs to make a decision whether we need a whole new feed of ported patches for the new version, or whether we can just symlink an existing feed, so there will be a slight delay until a human makes that decision.

In this case, we decided to symlink. Once the symlink or new feed of ported patches is in place, you can download patches again.

-- Rod
    Preware is working just fine in 1.3.5.1. Like always individual results will vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    Preware is working just fine in 1.3.5.1. Like always individual results will vary.
    That's cause we added the symlink almost 24 hours ago - very soon after we got the first report of 1.3.5.1 ...

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    ok reinstall the preware, but my pactaches isnt workin
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    how do i reinstall preware???
    http://install.preware.org

-- Rod
    That's cause we added the symlink almost 24 hours ago - very soon after we got the first report of 1.3.5.1 ...

-- Rod
    You're quick on the draw as always. Much thanks.

-- Rod
    Wait wait wait.... There are humans??
    ok, my preware working fine now, but some of the patches isnt working.
    Ok, this phone and this preware is getting on my last nerve for 2 months
    Hi Rwhitby,

I'm trying to uninstall my patches, but I keep an error message on my pre. When I try it through WebOSQuickInstall, I get a message saying I have no patches (when I know I do). Can you help me out? I'm running the latest version of WebOS, for what it's worth.
    Thanx.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Wait wait wait.... There are humans??
    Yes, it's the only way we can stop Preware turning into SkyNet ...

-- Rod
    My WiFi seems to be broken after 1.3.5.1.

It will not stay connected, keeps failing the association, or refusing to pull an IP address, or just refusing to log into my gateway.

Yes, I have already done all of the normal troubleshooting steps of powercycling my gateway, restarting everything, etc. My laptop and husband's desktop both run wireless as well, and are having no connection issues whatsoever.

Any suggestions on what to do with this? I'm half-tempted to roll back to 1.3.5, as they've changed the WebOS Doc to not remove all my personal info. I'd rather reinstall patches and have my wifi stable than have my Pre not working. I have CRAP signal in my home, I need my WiFi working on my Pre to get it's full functionality that I'm used to!

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Yay, I just downloaded it, it's donnne. (:

I never notice the changes though lol

I thought I read somewhere the app catalog was supposed to be out of beta!? It's still beta for me.
    Oh, and honestly, the only changes I notice are that everything seems to open slower than before...
    Yes, after 1.3.5 the app catalog is out of beta. If you look at your device info, the App Catalog should now be version 1.0.0
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Removed theme, all patches. Download of 1.3.5.1 OK. Added new theme ok. Now try to install a couple of patches (5x4 icons; Hide Nascar), get IPK errors on all.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    Can you let me know what is the Sprint Navigation version you have in 1.3.5.1?
    Thanks.
    After 1.3.5.1 update, my Sprint Navigation is version 2.1.0.32 but this update has nothing to do with Navigation. Palm clearly states that is it only fixing a bug with the Calendar and Exchange syncing.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I left my patches and Preware on by accident and after it rebooted after the update, I'm happy to report nothing broke. :-)
    I'm really curious.... for all you poeple that say you are not going to download this update.... let us know how that works for ya!!

After you charge your phone overnight or whatever you do, look to see what version you are running.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast