Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    App Catalog is working again for me!

Easy update as I didn't have to remove all my patches.
    app store works fine for me. I dont have preware installed. Theres also new apps
    Preware and app catalog working for me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    App Catalog is working again for me!

Easy update as I didn't have to remove all my patches.
    What patches did you have applied?... I dont remember preware auto update for new web os versions being in effect yet.
    I got all my patches applied except virtual keyboard...getting errors...anyone get this to work?
    i updated mine with patches and err thing worked fine and smooth
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I updated without removing my patches and all is well.

K
    awe heck, updating without removing patches, sick and not feeling like it.
    If I absolutely do not care about the calendar can I just not worry about downloading this? I really don't want to remove all my patches again.
    My regional settings icon picture is now blank. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    downloaded and installed with out removing patches, only removing theme and all is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I got all my patches applied except virtual keyboard...getting errors...anyone get this to work?
    You might have to try to install the obsolete VK first to remove the files,thats what I had to do last update.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Just installed without doing anything...everything seems okay. Theme and all patches seem to work.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I had to install the obsolete VK, reboot, then uninstall it, reboot, then install updated VK then reboot again.
    I understand that things that are broken need to be fixed, but i think that patches such as this should be optional. i just got my phone customized properly and even got quake and doom running in full retail glory and now this update came out.

edit
    after reading some more posts on this thread i went a head and recklessly installed the update without uninstalling any patches and everything seems to work without issue ( i don't have virtual keyboard installed)
    Last edited by victorkruger; 01/04/2010 at 09:26 PM.
    Good! Now let's have 1.3.5.2 to fix Sprint Nav hanging up when set up as default program for addresses. Talk about a glaring oversight!
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    You might have to try to install the obsolete VK first to remove the files,thats what I had to do last update.
    That did the trick....thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Good! Now let's have 1.3.5.2 to fix Sprint Nav hanging up when set up as default program for addresses. Talk about a glaring oversight!
    Is Sprint Nav not working now?
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    --Yo Queiro Sprint Navigacion!

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by victorkruger View Post
    I understand that things that are broken need to be fixed, but i think that patches such as this should be optional. i just got my phone customized properly and even got quake and doom running in full retail glory and now this update came out.
    Therein lies the question: Would you trade security (automatic pushed required updates) for customizability (ability to turn off auto-updates)?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast