Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I updated with patches on, and it removed them. Preware doesn't work anymore, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    Can you let me know what is the Sprint Navigation version you have in 1.3.5.1?
    Thanks.
    I'm running v2.1.0.32

When tapping on Contacts' address, Sprint Nav still freezes on the loading screen for me.

Anybody else still having this issue?
    I love my bone stock day one Pre! Trouble Free!
    Strange . . . after I updated to .1 my Pre went dead. Had to pull the battery to get it to power back on. Finally came back and now it tells me the update is complete. No other problems noted....
    Wasn't aware that an update was imminent. This morning, me Pre reported that an update had been successfully done.

It appears that everthing is working for me, PreWare, patches and all.....of course it is still early....
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    I'm really curious.... for all you poeple that say you are not going to download this update.... let us know how that works for ya!!

After you charge your phone overnight or whatever you do, look to see what version you are running.
    My Pre charged all night last night, and it still hasn't downloaded the update.

I don't use themes, I'll probably remove my calendar patches before installing just to be safe.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I updated with patches left on my Pre, and it removed them. Preware works fine though, so I'm adding back as few as possible for "next time".
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I had to install the obsolete VK, reboot, then uninstall it, reboot, then install updated VK then reboot again.
    Thanks m8....this work for me.....
    was able to hide the usual apps except the amazon app. get an IPKG error. was hidden fine in 1.3.5, but now i can't in 1.3.5.1.

thanks.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    I'm running v2.1.0.32

When tapping on Contacts' address, Sprint Nav still freezes on the loading screen for me.

Anybody else still having this issue?
    Yes, I have Sprint Nav v2.1.0.32 and yes Sprint Nav freezes when I click on one of my contact's addresses...

Is anyone who is set up to have Sprint Nav handle their Contact's addesses able to click on contact's address and not have Nav freeze? (You can choose whether Sprint Nav or Google Maps responds to a click on a contact's address by selecting Launcher/Preferences/Default Applications/Addresses=Sprint Navigation)
    Last edited by PreMium; 01/07/2010 at 12:26 AM.
    Patches re-downloaded but not working?
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    thats not punk

Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    hot topic is not punk rock.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Dead Kennedys and Fear. That's punk rawk.
    +1 Lee Ving baby!
    title says it all
    I had the same calendar problems that everyone else did with 1.3.5 and fixed it with the work around. Now 1.3.5.1 has screwed up my ENTIRE EAS account....email, calendar, everything. Back to the drawing board. I'm getting frustrated with having to fix my EAS somehow after every update.
    So I downloaded 1.3.5.1 and my EAS calendar shows old appointments, but none of the new items I add in Outlook are migrating to my Palm calendar. Any thoughts?
    Updated with all patches and theme. Seems to be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingInIowa.com View Post
    I love my bone stock day one Pre! Trouble Free!
    +1...my pre works perfectly with a handful of popular paid apps...
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910