Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu no mess with Lo Wang!

Descent would be a nice old game to have on it. Controlled by the accelerometers...

Got it running last night, still need to work out the controls and accelerometer, etc. Looks like a busy week at work so not sure when I'll get to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    no more shooting ..how about driving
    you said it! Roadrash please!
  3.    #43  
    awww warcraft... one of the classics. Lemmings anyone?
  4.    #44  
    Oh and where is all the Pinball games? watch that tilt
    Wing Commander and some emulators. I would be happy
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post

Got it running last night, still need to work out the controls and accelerometer, etc. Looks like a busy week at work so not sure when I'll get to it.
    Great start. The original Descent was one of my all time favorites. Thanks for your effort. Can you use the accelerometer and the left and right gesture area at the same time (for firing?)

Thanks again.
    Sonic would be cool.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    Where is duke nukem 3d? loved that game.....
    I'm there....another vote for this cooool game.
    Be patient guys, they just started rolling out the game. Im sure more good games will come!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post

Awesome!
    Not sure if some of you knowor not, but we already have a Game Boy Advanced Emulator. There are thousands of games to choose from.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Could you post link where these roms are located
    Not really but a popular search engine should be able to pull up a few....THOUSAND sites that offer them.
    Starcraft & Starwars TIE fighter.
    Commander Keen
    No, the game I really want to see is the Star Wars arcade game. Seriously, that would be amazing with the Pre's motion control.
    Just so you guys know Virtual Boy Advance is in preware im downloading roms as we speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Could you post link where these roms are located
    We're not allowed to post links to anything dealing with illegal roms. Sorry, but you have to find games by yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrshr01 View Post
    All your bases are belong to us...

...sorry, all these games being mentioned are giving me flashbacks of the good ol days.
    'base'
    Does anyone remember Alien Breed TKG 3D?
    It was Doom for the Amiga, the GFX were not as good, but the atmosphere was much better, doom was basicaly a 2D game presented in 3D, whereas a Alien Breed TKg 1 & 2 where true 3D

Team17 ( sensi soccer, worms, cannon fodder) released the source code to the second installment in 1997, the game was far beyond a normal Amigas capabilities, maybe the Pre could handle it?

The Alien Breed games were much loved by the Amiga community. maybe if any of you programmer guys remember it then you'd have a bash at recompiling it for the Pre

I'd also love to see Duke Nukem and Descent
    Found the source code for Alien Breed TKG 3d2, but this forum wont let me post a link untill i have ten posts, well its available on aminet, but reading some docs says it has undocumented 680x0 commands, so maybe it would be impossible
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123