1.    #1  
    [B]Rumor Alert: 400,000 Palm Smartphones Ordered by Verizon[/B]

According to one of BGRís Verizon Wireless inside sources, both the Palm Pre Plus and the Palm Pixi Plus are starting to appear on Big Redís internal inventory. In addition, the same source informed BGR that Verizon has apparently ordered 400,000 Palm smartphones. 200,000 units of each smartphone.

We still donít have any pricing or availability details. We will report on this as soon as we learn more. Let us know if will you be getting a Palm Pre Plus or Palm Pixi Plus from Verizon Wireless.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    That seems low to me. 50/50 split between pre and pixi?
    Doesn't seem low to me at all. Seems like a decent number--enough to fill strong-ish demand, not so much to have a whole bunch of inventory languishing in the warehouse. And of course, they can always order more.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  4.    #4  
    My contract is up with V on my centro on June 1st, and then I will upgrade to the Pre. I know they put a big fee on trading up early. I do not know if that applies to the centro, since it was so cheap to start off with. Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group