1.    #1  
    Do you get the same stuff on Preload as you do Preware? I see that Preload is not in the feed on Preware. Whats your thoughts on Preload?
    I think you will find many, many, Preware junkies (myself included) here, personally I don't see why you would even consider anything else for OTA patches, homebrew, etc.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    As developer of the original application installer fileCoaster, I myself prefer Preware.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    PreLoad and fileCoaster are both available through Preware. Each app has its own unique features, however they all use the Package Manager Service developed by webOS Internals. They share many feeds, and in the end are all pretty much the same.

Preware is obviously the most popular, and since it's developed by the same organization as PMS, it just makes sense to use it. I don't know if PreLoad and fileCoaster support dependencies like Preware does.

The big draw to PreLoad for me is sounds & ringtones. fileCoaster is the only one that supports installation from a URL. They are tools that I keep handy; they just don't get used nearly as often as Preware.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking about tring preload just to see what it was like. I have to try it and see if i like it.