Ever since this 1.3.5 has come out my palm has given me nothing but troubles. I updated it but now it hasn't worked right, like apps and so on and so forth. I webdoctored it and it went back to 1.3.1 and all was well until 1.3.5 was continually brought up onto my screen telling me to update. So I removed all patches and didn't do anything further. Then I wake up in the middle of the night because the battery hit one hundred percent and the touchstone charger its on made it continually beep, patch wasnt there. And I also found out it updated itsefl to 1.3.5. So now I was trying to remove everything and get it back to normal but webdoctor will not work it keeps bringing up a novacomd thing then not being able to complete. Also when I tried to remove my patches it kept giving me errors. Now I have like a frankenstein 1.3.5 with some patches, which should have been gone, and when i go to install patches it says they are already installed but they aren't and they dont work. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS!!!!!