1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Firstly, Happy New Year!

I am running: 1.3.5 and today I tried to install the Engadet App. via the App Catalog, however it failed to install? What I have is the Engadet App. with a yellow triangle with an exclamation. It said I needed to restart my Pre and I did this twice now. I even tried to re-install with the same result.

How can I get this failed app of my Pre!? Thanks.
    You actually just need to install the emergency migration helper via webos quick installer, then restart your pre, it will finish migrating all apps for you to the new media space, and then you can install.

I am having a related issue due to 'wabbit hunt' from homebrew going to paid in catalog, and it keeps trying to download, I don't even care for the app!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    You actually just need to install the emergency migration helper via webos quick installer, then restart your pre, it will finish migrating all apps for you to the new media space, and then you can install.

I am having a related issue due to 'wabbit hunt' from homebrew going to paid in catalog, and it keeps trying to download, I don't even care for the app!
    Thanks for your reply.

Is it possbile to list the steps involved with doing this? Once installed, do I just restart my Pre? Just making sure I don't fubar it, so bear wtih me as I ask twice and act once! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    Thanks. Worked for me and fixed my Easy Stopwatch Install Failed problem.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! I was able to get it going and resolved. Phew! What a panic attack that was. lol