1.    #1  
    I thought this was cool i dont have xbox but looed cool none the less. Here is the link says its due out sometime in january.

Yfrog - ubb - Uploaded by detansinn
    Dunno. Could be fake.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    If that's real it would have to be using the new OpenGL stuff. Either he is a dev that is leaking stuff before Thursday or it's fake.
    cool... im waiting for some more xboxlive integration. cant wait.
    From what i been reading this dev has been working on it for a while he has apps for iphone and android. He once stated on 1337pwn.com that he was making a palm pre app. I cant wait.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This app looks very good. Hopefully it is released this month. Could it be running off of the PDK?
    Looks real... You can tell obviously. I had heard they were making an app for WebOS. So can't wait for this one, it's needed.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Eh, could be something as simple as a video being played back on the screen.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    something needs to drop for the ps3 also
    psn doesn't have open api's I believe
    LOL.. this thread is starting to sound exactly like the one where Casperstar originally posted the video of the Pre running Need for Speed.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    1337pwn.com has posted as of Feb. 28 that they are close to releasing there WebOS app for the Palm Pre for Xbox live. The video they have up is the old one they had before but the developer stated that 1.4 has broke his app, but for the good. Take a look at their site and give them some comments.
    1337pwn.com: don't pwn aloneâ„¢
    Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    Eh, could be something as simple as a video being played back on the screen.
    I'm guessing that might be the case too, but if it's just an XBOX friends feature, it could be real.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Why are all of you calling this fake? Last year they stated they were going to develop the app for webos.. Yes it's taken a while but that's no reason to call it fake pull off those tin hats fellas.. You guys do know 1337pwn.com has the same app on :gasp the iphone android..
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Why are all of you calling this fake? Last year they stated they were going to develop the app for webos.. Yes it's taken a while but that's no reason to call it fake pull off those tin hats fellas.. You guys do know 1337pwn.com has the same app on :gasp the iphone android..
    I honestly didn't know that. That's great news! I'm glad they're taking the initiative to make it available on WebOS. The more developers, the better!
    There is one on Preware... Im not sure if thats the same one.
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    There is one on Preware... Im not sure if thats the same one.
    I love the one on Preware--it does the job well. I wish the developer would update it but I don't think it's been touched since it was first created.

I wouldn't mind seeing an upgraded Xbox Live app like the in the video above, but in the event it's fake (and I don't think it is), the Preware one works fine for me.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Be very careful with any of these non Microsoft apps that ask for your Xbox Live account info.

I have a friend who got one of those apps on his Iphone, a few months later his account got hacked. Now I'm not blaming the company who made the app, but maybe they got hacked or something. He was unable to access his Xbox account for a month! And the funny part, the people who hacked his account, sold his user name to someone else.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I was just on 1337pwn website and one of the developers responded to one of my post.

Here is his response:

We missed January. I suspected 1.4 was going to break us -- It did. With some updates, we'll be back in action. Since the Pre landed on Verizon, demand has increased considerably. I'd like to see out the door this month. Thank you for your patience.