Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know these threads pop up from time to time, but I wanted to take a moment to thank all the developers at webosinternals, hombebrewers and all the patch writers and the many people of this community for helping everyone with all the issues from this latest update.

I think most people will agree that 1.3.5 was a great update, more than any of us had hoped for, but it also wreaked havoc on homebrew and patching. Thank you to all the developers who worked hard and endured ungrateful people (thankfully in the minority from what I've seen) since this release to keep all of us lowly users up to date and working.
  2. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    +1
    +2
    +3
    +4
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    +5 (even though i'm homebrewless, tweakless and patchless)
    I know you guys bust ur butts to help others here.
    +6
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Agreed.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I have to agree with the OP. This phone wouldn't be nearly what it is without all their hard work.

Happy New Year to all!
    They alone have made me a bigger fan of this phone and it's possibilites. Their hard work is always appreciated.
    +10, 11, and 12 (for my brother and sister). I honestly don't think the Pre would be worth its price tag if homebrew didn't exist. Yall cats are rock stars
    +
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    +++++
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    + ∞ (squared)
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    + ∞ (squared)
    The universe says, "Stop that!"
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Official webos developer appreciation day.
    I think the developers have done an amazing job and I hope they keep up the good work in the future! So here's to all of them and their hard work!

-Toaster
    Same here!!! Thanks guys !!
    I appreciate the devlopers as well. In fact I do it with my wallet.

That being said I just want to point out that I disagree with the OP that there were issues with 1.3.5. The fact is that it was a clean update (save the EAS bug). The issues came from the fact that people did not read instructions and remove patches and themes before updating. This has happened every update since patches were invented.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    +1 too infinity and BEYOND! Thanks guys, I love the benefits from the home brew community!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast