1.    #1  
    I don't get it, it doesn't discover anything, can be seen but not connected.
    it only works with audio devices. I mean bluetooth headphones and so on...
    BUT, if you have a (for example) samsung player with bluetooth capabilities, then you can connect the device with the pre. It will do it's job playing music and so on, but will became a phone extension if you get a call.
    That's it...at least for now... I would be much more happier with bluetooth file transfer and things like that... maybe in a future webOS update?
    bt works like a charm with 2009 BMW navigation systems...
    its awful isn't it I found on the help section of phone that it only covers a small amount of random phones! tthis shud be updated!
    UK PRE USER
    Works great in my Acura TL. Every once in awhile I may have to reboot the phone for it to connect but other than that, no complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by mastahaze View Post
    it only works with audio devices. I mean bluetooth headphones and so on...
    If that's true it explains why I have not had any success getting it to work with my TomTom for traffic updates. Typical, I finally get a data plan that makes such a service workable and the phone doesn't support data over BT.

Maybe with a future update as you say...
    Well, not just audio stuff. Works great in my 08 Honda Accord after the 1.2.1 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I don't get it, it doesn't discover anything, can be seen but not connected.
    What are you trying to connect?

I'm not having any trouble using bluetooth with the pre.
    '09 BWM 135 BT works great and has from the first test drive. My Motorola S9-HD works well once it connects. Jawbone works better than the Motorola.
    Mark W. Mebane
    markmebane@sbcglobal.net
    yeah same here no probb connecting with my Voyager Pro...
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Works great with my Bluetooth headset, I'd actually forgotten the headsets PIN and it pairs without it. Excellent.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter