1.    #1  

Okay, so this is quite the lag from October's North American availability, but at least when the paid portion of Palm's App Catalog rolls out across Europe it shouldn't experience the stuttering start it suffered back in the US of A. Palm has excitedly blurted out the news on its developer network blog, but not without the requisite garnishings of buzzwords like "leverage," "freedom," "choice," "control," and "speed," as well as something about "faster cycle times" -- all of it designed to get more developers onboard. Kinda ironic the company is boasting about fast cycle times when it can't transition its paid Catalog to Europe in less than six months, but hey -- the Pre already has that one killer app, and it's free, so what do you care?
    Source: Engadget

iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    It sure is great to be treated like a second class citizen. This will not help Palm retain users nor attract any new ones. The benefits of a Pre over a rival Apple or Android device are getting slimmer by the day.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
  3.    #3  
    Ohh your from Scotland to Yeah, I thought that the app store on the Pre would have a lot of apps, free and paid apps.
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Yay, a 2-3 month wait to find out if they mean all of Europe or just the o2 countries, this is getting exciting.

Btw, anyone got some irony left, im running out of it.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    i normally don't care about it as I have paid apps here in the usa, but palm really 3 more months? Lame.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  6.    #6  
    Its a very long time to wait. They should of had this sorted it within a few months.
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    I'll be halfway through my contract by then
  8.    #8  
    i'll have my Pre for 3 months by then
    HP TouchPad 16GB