1.    #1  
    My phone no longer plays video. Not too sure how long it has been, it's possible this is a post 1.3.5 problem. No video that is on the device, youtube, nfl, break app ect...
    does stream audio from radio app and nfl app.

removed all my patches, rebooted, removed battery, no luck.

any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    that's not a good sign, 39 views and no reply, looks like a trip to the doctor.
    Yeah you're probably stuck with the doctor... you can try running the emergency patch remover in Preware and see if that cleans up something somewhere.

Or you can use that one tool... there's one which simply goes and replaces files, I'm sorry I can't remember the name, but it is offered somewhere here. Maybe 'Emergency' something...
    Sounds like you have MyTether installed. The wifi patch it uses does exactly what your saying.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    Sounds like you have MyTether installed. The wifi patch it uses does exactly what your saying.
    indeed I do have it installed (can't get it to work) it was my last stop before Doc. Just got back from a trip and I'm going to remove it with it's installer, I may Dr anyway, nothing on my phone that isn't backed up. My phone is a launch day phone and I have patched n' hacked it since day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    interesting, i have the same problem and youtube and video playback don't work. i guess i should finally donate & get MyTether 2.01 donate version. awesome thanks man.