1.    #1  
    I found some new hash codes after the 1.3.5 update for the Pre. Two of the new hash codes are:
    • ##6346843277#
    • ##2355273667#

Typing those codes into you're phone application toggles something called Experimental Mode. Does anybody know what Experimental Mode is?!?

The first code is labeled "CDTEST" in the source code while the second one is labeled "PPTEST."

The source code for hashes is located in this file if anyone is interested:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone\app\models\DialStringParser.jsjsjs
    Last edited by tjmarkham3; 01/04/2010 at 12:19 AM.
    hit up that thanks button
    I saw and tried but couldnt see what the phone did different.
  3.    #3  
    bump
    hit up that thanks button
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmarkham3 View Post
    I found some new hash codes after the 1.3.5 update for the Pre. Two of the new hash codes are...........
    Like Forrest Gump said: "Hash codes are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
    Be careful with hash codes. They're not there to play around with. You'll end up back at the store faster than you could say: "I shouldn't play with hash codes."
    I'm actually very curious about this. I will start a thread about it in the development forum.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I think it's this:
    The only thing this does is, if true, when a call drops, instead of showing a full card saying call dropped, a notification is displayed at the notification area.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    Looking at the code, it is surprising how many "TODO" and "TODO FIXME" comments exist...