1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I bought a Palm Pre with Bell in 3 year contract for 99 bucks. after 20 days(today) i noticed that I can send MMS to my friends and they will recieve it, but when they send one, I cant receive any. now my contract is unlimited and I should be able to receive them.

I tried to send one to myself! but I noticed I do receive them, but its like it comes i see it for 1 half a second and it disappears... What Should I do?
    I tried using like DoctorOS and all sorts of things like removing battery....so should I go face to face to a Bell Canada store and show my problem?
    Thanks!!!
    I would talk to Bell it sounds like the phone is not programmed right.
    Quote Originally Posted by quebec60 View Post
    Hi,
    I bought a Palm Pre with Bell in 3 year contract for 99 bucks. after 20 days(today) i noticed that I can send MMS to my friends and they will recieve it, but when they send one, I cant receive any. now my contract is unlimited and I should be able to receive them.

I tried to send one to myself! but I noticed I do receive them, but its like it comes i see it for 1 half a second and it disappears... What Should I do?
    I tried using like DoctorOS and all sorts of things like removing battery....so should I go face to face to a Bell Canada store and show my problem?
    Thanks!!!
    try this http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t-showing.html
    I have the same problem, and I've had it since I got the phone. I've NEVER been able to receive MMS... :s

I've talked to Bell many times, been on the phone for countless hours with many technical support people and.... no solution. They ordered me a new phone, though :s
    Apparently it's a hardware problem..
  5.    #5  
    so i should talk to them, and will they give my 99 bucks back? and i can change my phone to like blackberry? or i have to pay lots more? ugh it's their problem..that they have this phone...on their market that doesnt even work properly ...so i should be able to change my phone at no extra cost...it has 30 day warranty i hope they will change it....
  6.    #6  
    hey, the link you gave me didnt work, so I guess I have to call customer service, but how are they suppose to help me? do you think they can be helpful?