1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to fix the problem with Friendsbook? I have to login each time. I tried restarting, re-installing. No luck. Any help?
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem.
    everything Facebook related has been problematic for me since the update.
  4.    #4  
    I went into the x.book.com app. From the browser menu. Logged out. All the way at the bottom. Re-logged in and presto Friendsbook doesn't ask me to log in.
    Hope that makes sense.
    Log out of the web version from the Pre and re-log in.
    All I did was log in to the website and check the 'keep me logged in' checkbox, and that stopped Friendsbook from asking me to log in as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    All I did was log in to the website and check the 'keep me logged in' checkbox, and that stopped Friendsbook from asking me to log in as well.
    Palm needs to update there facebook app.
    Log in on facebook from palm supplied app, then close. When you go back to Friendsbook you should already be logged in. Solved my problems works same as before.
    Solved it for me - Thanks cranerep
    Quote Originally Posted by mpagano View Post
    I went into the x.book.com app. From the browser menu. Logged out. All the way at the bottom. Re-logged in and presto Friendsbook doesn't ask me to log in.
    Hope that makes sense.
    Log out of the web version from the Pre and re-log in.
    Worked great for me too. Funny how such a "simple" fix took everyone so long to find...