Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    just wondering if anyone gots it working. worked fine in 1.3.1 but has stopped working after the update.
  2. #2  
    It's working fine for me. What issues are you having with it? Have you deleted and reinstalled with the most recent version of Multi-Mod, WEBOSQI and/or Preware?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  3.    #3  
    umm. well I ran the EPR before updating. And when I looked in preware it was still there. So I tried to remove and it says ipkg error and won't let me remove it. I'm probably gonna try and use wosqi to remove it and then try re installing it through there. Any help would help on trying to get it to work would be helpful. Or mayne a step by step instruction process on removing and installing. Or a link to get to the install process. Anything would would be a great help. Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Bump.

    60 something views and 1 reply other then myself. Please. any help would be great guys.

    when I try to both remove or install the patch I get an ipkg error. though that is through preware. I'm going to try webos quick install as soon as I get home.
  5. #5  
    Make sure you have the most recent version of WOSQI. Then try to remove it like you said. Then load, in this order (after removing them): Newest version of Package Manager Service, newest version of Preware, newest version of Emergency Migration Helper from Preware (if you can't get the newest versions of PMS and Preware to load from WOSQI, you can get the EMH from WOSQI and run it, wait a bit for it to do it's thing, then try to get PMS and Preware from WOSQI). After all of this you should be able to load the Multi-Mod patch with no problems.

    If none of this works, try EPR again. If that doesn't work, backup your phone and data, do a hard full reset from the device menu of the phone, run webOSDoctor 1.3.5, and you will have a clean phone on which you can install any patches, tweaks, homebrew, and Preware that you want.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  6.    #6  
    thank you sir. now that's what I call help. thank you again
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Make sure you have the most recent version of WOSQI. Then try to remove it like you said. Then load, in this order (after removing them): Newest version of Package Manager Service, newest version of Preware, newest version of Emergency Migration Helper from Preware (if you can't get the newest versions of PMS and Preware to load from WOSQI, you can get the EMH from WOSQI and run it, wait a bit for it to do it's thing, then try to get PMS and Preware from WOSQI). After all of this you should be able to load the Multi-Mod patch with no problems.

    If none of this works, try EPR again. If that doesn't work, backup your phone and data, do a hard full reset from the device menu of the phone, run webOSDoctor 1.3.5, and you will have a clean phone on which you can install any patches, tweaks, homebrew, and Preware that you want.
    So even if I'm still on 1.3.1 and Multi-Mod isn't removing due to that error, I need to try it with the newest version of Quick-Install?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailzy_Baby View Post
    thank you sir. now that's what I call help. thank you again
    Silly...check my signature; that's "Mistress" to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    So even if I'm still on 1.3.1 and Multi-Mod isn't removing due to that error, I need to try it with the newest version of Quick-Install?
    No. I don't know why 1.3.1 would be having the error, nor how to fix it. I'm sorry.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  9.    #9  
    oh my. Hahaha. I'm sorry. I apologize. I didn't notice. I'm so sorry. Thank you ma'am. I'm sorry it's just something I'm used to saying with my friends.
  10. #10  
    Yeah, I actually say it a lot, too. No harm, no foul.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions