Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    first of all WOW this is a HUGEEEEE leap going from the likes of tic tac toe and crosswords to first person shooters!!!! =) amazing!!! im loving my pre more and more if just for getting to brag!!!

    but to the question, how do we save our gams on quake and doom???
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    first of all WOW this is a HUGEEEEE leap going from the likes of tic tac toe and crosswords to first person shooters!!!! =) amazing!!! im loving my pre more and more if just for getting to brag!!!

    but to the question, how do we save our gams on quake and doom???
    When playing doom, swipe down in the gesture area to bring up the main menu....save game from there (found this out by accident )
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    first of all WOW this is a HUGEEEEE leap going from the likes of tic tac toe and crosswords to first person shooters!!!! =) amazing!!! im loving my pre more and more if just for getting to brag!!!

    but to the question, how do we save our gams on quake and doom???
    Not sure about Quake, but on Doom can do a back swipe in the gesture area to get back to the menu and use the buttons to go down to save and then tap on the skull to save. Good luck. On Doom you can save anywhere btw.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Not sure about Quake, but on Doom can do a back swipe in the gesture area to get back to the menu and use the buttons to go down to save and then tap on the skull to save. Good luck. On Doom you can save anywhere btw.
    mucchhhooooo grassyass =) however maybe in quake theres designated save spots? i cant remember lol its been yearrrrrrrrs since i played it lol
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    mucchhhooooo grassyass =) however maybe in quake theres designated save spots? i cant remember lol its been yearrrrrrrrs since i played it lol
    No problem, thats what I was figuring for quake as well but I just have not gotten that far in the game yet...I suck!! Hahahaha. But it is awesome!!
  6. #6  
    In quake just use the back gesture to get to the menu, singleplayer -> save -> pick slot
  7.    #7  
    awesome!!!!! thannkyou much dude!!!! =)

    heres to hopin for GPU and FLASH!!!! =)
  8. #8  
    I was wondering the same thing thanks!
  9. cashen's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #9  
    Looks like they are going to have a quick save button in the future.

    Via Application:Quake - WebOS Internals
  10. #10  
    i cant even play Quake, i got it off preware but its a demo i cant even play it, imm i doing something wrong?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    i cant even play Quake, i got it off preware but its a demo i cant even play it, imm i doing something wrong?
    Try updating your feeds, if you click on applications in preware and go to "all", it should be at the top as the most recent(or close to the top).
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgingbrom View Post
    Try updating your feeds, if you click on applications in preware and go to "all", it should be at the top as the most recent(or close to the top).


    thats where i got it from top of the list, it showed that it came out today, unless i have to update date it again?
  13. #13  
    help, i downloaded doom, the icon is on the phone will not start
  14. #14  
    Strange but it doesnt show up in Preware for me. I even updated all the feeds a couple times.
  15. #15  
    I've got Doom and Quake installed - but they won't play. A little text appears when I touch the icon saying it's starting... then nothing. Could this be a memory thing? I've removed my theme and restarted luna... what else should I try?
  16. #16  
    all i get is a weapon switch with the gesture area.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions