1.    #1  
    Like I said, the app is excellent.

Is there any way to update the app to include a strobe function with a variable rate ala slider?

Also, it would be great to have a button to activate the LED momentarily for use as a signaling device for morse code.
    I suppose...although if you have a high-end cell phone that communication via call / text / IM, how often do you need Morse Code?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I suppose...although if you have a high-end cell phone that communication via call / text / IM, how often do you need Morse Code?
    Signal a plane or boat in a survival situation. I go hiking a lot, and if I can't get a signal I can't make a phone call.

City folk....geez.
    dont think the pres battery could be considered reliable enough better off using the mirror on the back to signal for help
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    dont think the pres battery could be considered reliable enough better off using the mirror on the back to signal for help
    I carry multiple batteries. Mirrors don't work at night.
    of course at night thered be an issue with using the mirror but it just seems like the led is hardly bright enough for any kind of signal unless you were in the middle of the ocean on a pitch black night
  7.    #7  
    of course at night thered be an issue with using the mirror but it just seems like the led is hardly bright enough for any kind of signal unless you were in the middle of the ocean on a pitch black night
    LEDs are very bright in the places I go hiking and camping. No light pollution.
    You would do better to ask Jason in the Official Thread! Jason will get back to you quicker if he doesnt have to search for the input from users.

I know I sometimes miss questions about my patches because people wont post in my threads, Instead start their own thread thinking I spend all of my time here.

questions would get answered quicker and more accurately if people would keep things organized by asking in the proper forum.

Sorry rant over!

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...light-app.html
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    This would be a great Pre applause program. Especially if we could get a fast blink.

Imagine the Palm presentation at CES next Thursday. When the lights are low and applause is called for (hopefully often) hundreds of Pres happily flashing.

I think this would be a distinctive Pre salute.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    does one really need a fart app? The morris code blinking is just neat to have for the sake of having it.
    even a small pocket light can be seen for miles. I remember I had a small 1 inch $5 single led light that had a visible distance of something like 3 miles
    A stobe light would be cool. It could make the bedroom a disco inferno!