Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Since updating to WebOS 1.3.5 I have an issue whenever I unlock the Pre. I "drag up to unlock" and all appears fine. I can launch the launcher or other items in the Quick Launch, but then the phone hangs for about 30-seconds. During this time, the device will not accept any screen commands. I can click the button to minimize/maximize a card that is already running, but nothing else. And after the delay, everything seems fine.

At first I saw this as only an inconvenience, but now I have found real problems with this delay. The most critical is that I can't answer calls effectively until the delay has passed! I can "drag up to unlock" but then I cannot continue to press to answer until the delay has passed.

One thing I noticed is that, during the delay, my Top Bar shows the date, not the time. Once the time is displayed, I can tell that the delay is over and I can continue.

Another nuisance is when I turn off the screen so I can wipe it clean and then turn it on again. Since the lock becomes active, I'm stuck waiting for the delay again.

Any help is appreciated.
    its ur patches, had the same problem. Unistall them all and reinstall them. Works fine aftter that.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownbear50 View Post
    its ur patches, had the same problem. Unistall them all and reinstall them. Works fine aftter that.
    Why yes it was. Thanks.