1.    #1  
    Is there any way we can have NES and GameBoy Emulators on preware so we can make it easier to install?? I know that quake and doom are out now and believe me i play them alot now but i was wanting something like gameboy games.. anyway just a thought!!!

I used to make custom ROMS for windows mobile devices and can relate to people always asking for different things so i also wanted to say
    THANKS to all of you developers that keep giving me more goodies for my pre aand to show off to everyone else...
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    +1
    I remember reading that somebody in #webos-internals is porting GNUboy over. I don't know the progress of it. Other than that, it's only a matter of waiting for someone to pick it up.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    glad to hear of anything webos related
    If you want it, find an sdl snes or gameboy emulator soruce, get the toolchain to cross compile as described on webos-internals and compile it.

Ask in #webos-internals for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    If you want it, find an sdl snes or gameboy emulator soruce, get the toolchain to cross compile as described on webos-internals and compile it.

Ask in #webos-internals for help.
    That's what I'll be working on tonight. After seeing all the latest progress, I'm excited to try and help out as much as I can to port stuff to the Pre. I'm sure i'll be in the IRC channel soon enough with lots of questions lol

I just gotta figure out how to work everything... I don't have too much linux experience

<edit>
    Of course whenever I sit down to try and get things done, my laptop decides it doesn't want to work anymore... Now instead of porting over some apps, I get to have the pleasure of trying to fix my laptop.. Fun.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/03/2010 at 09:58 PM.
    There are many emulators using SDL and OpenGL that are currently open source, it should only be a matter of time and effort before they are ported over. :]

I'm sure any donations to webos-internals will speed up any progress!
  8.    #8  
    believe me if I knew enough of linux I would be one of the first ones porting things over.. I'll try and see what I can do..

great to see lot of people working on this or trying to work on this..
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Man, you guys have enough posts to know how to search for something by now. HUGE group working on this and posting logs in the appropriate thread.

hits
    head
    on
    keyboard
    Man I would love that. Thanks in advance