1.    #1  
    it kinda sucks that there is no way to separate incoming outgoing calls its all together ....any trick to this instead of forever scrolling?
    +1
    That would be a good idea for a patch...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    That would be a good idea for a patch...
    NO. It would be a good idea if PALM actually thought of these things. Wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    NO. It would be a good idea if PALM actually thought of these things. Wouldn't it?
    Yes, oh grumpy one!

You know I'm just giving you a hard time! Actually, I hardly ever use my call log, but I agree that it would be nice if it was separated into categories, with a search function, for those who need/want to be able to use their logs efficiently.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I bet they already have. Thing is, would you rather them spend time on these little things, or on the GPU and video recording? They are a small company and don't have as many man hours as Apple does. So focus on the BIG things that REALLY matter. If they have added these little thing we may have not even heard of any evidence of GPU activation yet!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Go onto your Sprint account and look it up, it's not that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Go onto your Sprint account and look it up, it's not that hard.
    +1
  9.    #9  
    its called convenience bro if that's what people should do every time whats the point of having a call log?