1.    #1  
    If this has been covered in a previous thread somewhere, I humbly apologize for bringing up this issue.

I installed the Pirate theme on my phone. When I tried to return to the default theme, or install any other theme, many of the Pirate changes remain. Most I can live with. But the one pain in the **** one is the color of the chat bubbles. They stay black even when I install other themes. Is there a "default" theme I can download and install via WOQI or Preware? Or an easy way to get the chat bubbles to return to the normal blue and green?

TIA!

BiZ
    Last edited by BiZ505; 01/03/2010 at 12:16 PM.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BiZ505 View Post
    If this has been covered in a previous thread somewhere, I humbly apologize for bringing up this issue.

I installed the Pirate theme on my phone. When I tried to return to the default theme, or install any other theme, many of the Pirate changes remain. Most I can live with. But the one pain in the **** one is the color of the chat bubbles. They stay black even when I install other themes. Is there a "default" theme I can download and install via WOQI or Preware? Or an easy way to get the chat bubbles to return to the normal blue and green?

TIA!

BiZ
    You can revert to the default theme via WebOS Quick Install by choosing Themer under the Tools menu.
    Last edited by ay; 01/03/2010 at 07:44 PM.