1.    #1  
    i was having problems with the 1.35 update and using preware, i kept getting the ipk error when installing patches, i used the webosdoctor and now when i try to update the phone it just says checking for updates and keeps searching but never finds any, what should i do
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Are you sure you didn't use the 1.3.5 webosdoctor? What version do you have listed under Device Info?
  3.    #3  
    the version says palm webos 1.2.0
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I would try a reboot of your Pre to see if the updates work. Are you on wifi or EVDO? Are you using a Sprint Pre?
  5.    #5  
    i have a sprint pre, i am not using wifi, when you say a reboot, what do u mean, i have already shutdown and turned back on and already tried pulling the battery
    If you do not have a pretty strong/consitant EVDO connection, and are not on a good wifi, the update process could have issues.

If you are home and have wifi sign on to it and try, if not find a Panera or someplace with free wifi and try
    OP, make sure you have the latest version of webos quickinstall and webos doc. I had to reinstall preware and package mgr.
  8.    #8  
    i have a strong connection, i have been trying to find the update for almost two days now, i dont know what else to do
  9.    #9  
    what is the latest version, i have webos quick install version 2.6
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkarl84 View Post
    i have a strong connection, i have been trying to find the update for almost two days now, i dont know what else to do
    I apologize if I am misunderstanding your issue, but have you tried running WebOS Doctor 1.3.5?
  11.    #11  
    i am trying to run the webos doctor now but it is not letting me hit next when it says connect your phone and my phone is connected
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkarl84 View Post
    i am trying to run the webos doctor now but it is not letting me hit next when it says connect your phone and my phone is connected
    Put your phone in developer mode then try the doctor. Type webos20090606 into the universal search.

Make sure you have backups.