1.    #1  
    Hi,

It's been almost 1 month since I bought my Pre. I was wondering why on earth there are only 125 applications available in my app store and why, after 1 week from the release of the new version 1.3.5, I have no updates to download on my device.
    Anyone know if the webOS 1.3.5 is only available in North America or if companies in Europe allow the download of the new version?
    Regarding homebrew app, is it possible to install novacom being a Movistar-Spain costumer?
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by naki81 View Post
    Hi,

It's been almost 1 month since I bought my Pre. I was wondering why on earth there are only 125 applications available in my app store and why, after 1 week from the release of the new version 1.3.5, I have no updates to download on my device.
    Anyone know if the webOS 1.3.5 is only available in North America or if companies in Europe allow the download of the new version?
    Regarding homebrew app, is it possible to install novacom being a Movistar-Spain costumer?
    Thank you!
    1.3.5 is on the way (no known date set)
    Full App Catalog is also on the way (Palm has some work to do with the payment system for europe)

Wait a handfull of days and all things will happen
  3. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    It should come soon. I'm in Canada and no 1.3.5 available yet here either.
    yeah - no 1.3.5 here in Canada either, but I couldn't wait, so I took the WebOS from Sprint and put it in the 1.3.1 WebOSDoctor file from Bell, and it works great. Some people in Germany have tried this as well....
  5.    #5  
    thank you guys!
    then... wait and wait a bit more... hope it won't take a lot...