1.    #1  
    Why can't we back up our Call Logs and Message History? Markspace makes Missing Sync for Droid and iPhone and Pre and other Palm Phones and the ONLY one the ONLY one that can't back up logs is the PRE. Why? Can someone please explain that to me?
    Yea, this really sucks man. Why cant this be fixed?! Getting all my apps back after a complete reset is nice, but losing the call logs and text/IM history sucks. If storage concerns (on their part) are an issue, then maybe set a limit on how far back they can store, or a size limit, on the amount of that data that they can store in the backups.

One of the best things Palm has done is bring over the air updates and the backup system that they have - which, yes, can use some work.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmparcha View Post
    Why can't we back up our Call Logs and Message History? Markspace makes Missing Sync for Droid and iPhone and Pre and other Palm Phones and the ONLY one the ONLY one that can't back up logs is the PRE. Why? Can someone please explain that to me?
    We don't even have something as ancient as notification nags yet. Even BEEPERS had them in the 80's!
    Don't hold ur breath.