1.    #1  
    Or do one of the apps in the official catalog have one?
    use the iphone user agent patch itll make any sites that render on iphone render on pre
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    use the iphone user agent patch itll make any sites that render on iphone render on pre
    Thanx, but i'm tryin' to steer clear of patches, tweaks and whatnot.
    Good suggestion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Or do one of the apps in the official catalog have one?
    If you're looking for a site, rather than an app, then: Thesaurus.com
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    Boy oh boy. I shoulda thought to put the 'm' in the url. I feel like an *****, dimwit, fool, blockhead, nincompoop, moron.

Thanx Bujin.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Boy oh boy. I shoulda thought to put the 'm' in the url. I feel like an *****, dimwit, fool, blockhead, nincompoop, moron.

Thanx Bujin.
    No problem...but if you used that link, you'd have gotten: "ament, blockhead, bonehead, booby, cretin, dimwit, dolt, dope, dork, dullard, dunce, fathead, fool, imbecile, jerk, moron, nitwit, simpleton, stupid, twit".

But I'm sure you're none of those - glad to help!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    No problem...but if you used that link, you'd have gotten: "ament, blockhead, bonehead, booby, cretin, dimwit, dolt, dope, dork, dullard, dunce, fathead, fool, imbecile, jerk, moron, nitwit, simpleton, stupid, twit".

I'm sure you're none of those!
    LoL