1.    #1  
    I am an avid Palm lover... yes have had everything from the Professional on down..so.. my Centro is dying and I want a Pre... is it at all possible to buy a Pre and make it work on the ATT network? Its just that simple. I don't need the techno garble... I just need to know if this is possible.

Please someone reply and reply to tacktoday@goldrush.com

Sue
    Sue
    yes but youll need to either buy a mexican or european pre try ebay
    Euro O2 Palm Pre would only give you Edge for internet. If you want 3g, you need an unlocked Telcel Palm Pre. Search the forum and you will find more details about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw135i View Post
    Euro O2 Palm Pre would only give you Edge for internet.
    Eh? My German O2 Pre came unlocked and unbranded and is giving me 3G in a variety of German Networks, namely O2, T-Mobile and even Eplus(!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw135i View Post
    Euro O2 Palm Pre would only give you Edge for internet. If you want 3g, you need an unlocked Telcel Palm Pre. Search the forum and you will find more details about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallmacher View Post
    Eh? My German O2 Pre came unlocked and unbranded and is giving me 3G in a variety of German Networks, namely O2, T-Mobile and even Eplus(!).
    More specifically, Euro O2 Palm Pre would only give you Edge for internet in the US.
    Last edited by johncc; 01/03/2010 at 06:24 PM.
    aaaah! Ok, I see...