1.    #1  
    When my pre is closed, the upper and lower halves are not tightly pressed against each other (i.e., there's a little space between them). So, when I press the screen, I can feel the top half give a little and push in. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    unfortunately its an all too common issue with the pre
  3.    #3  
    So, you don't think I should try getting the phone replaced? I bought it a couple weeks ago and I wondered if it's just the specific unit I bought. If it's a common problem, it sounds like I'd have the problem with any replacement I'd get.
    Would say that is normal. If you can twist it more than a few degrees while closed then that is bad.
    Normal. As well as the "Oreo twist"

Quote Originally Posted by elf212 View Post
    So, you don't think I should try getting the phone replaced? I bought it a couple weeks ago and I wondered if it's just the specific unit I bought. If it's a common problem, it sounds like I'd have the problem with any replacement I'd get.
    well im on pre #4 and pres 1 and 2 had it so id say its about a 50/50 chance but by all means try and swap it out for a better hardware pre maybe youll get lucky but sprint sees it as cosmetic since it doesnt hinder use
    btw it might just be easier to try one of the many fixes for the wiggle just search forums for "oreo fix" without quotations