1.    #1  
    When I launch my camera using the icon, all I get is the camera launching image flashing repeatedly. It never launches the camera... i'm about to launch the phone!
    Do you have my tether installed and have you applied the patch to make it work with wifi?
  3.    #3  
    Actually, I installed my tether yesterday, and today is the first time I tried to use the camera. I was unaware that I need to install a patch to make it work with wifi. Any advice? Thanks for your reply.
    Do you have the paid or free version?
    my camera doesnt work and i have never had mytether installed on my phone.
    Do you have any patches installed? Are you using precorder?
  7.    #7  
    I have version 2.0.4 Full version (paid version)
  8.    #8  
    I have numerous patches installed, all of wich seem to be working properly. I do not have precorder.
    i have a few patches installed, but I'm not using precorder. For patches, I have the battery %, full IM status, 4x4 icons, time-stamp messages, show call duration, and youtube video download. I tried to install the wrap launcher pages patch and it wouldnt let me install it or. It said that it was already installed, but I couldnt find it to uninstall and then re-install it.
    i just doctored my phone and still no luck with the camera. anybody have any other suggestions i might be able to use?
    it's a hardware issue. Open the phone, open the camera, then snap the phone shut. You'll wanna take it to a sprint store since it's a known issue and they should get you a replacement phone for free.