Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am glad I'm not the only one that was happy with my Pre in the stock form but have become obsessed with the thing since I started hacking it and love what the developers are giving to us.
    this thread would be completely different if the OP wasn't a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    My family just got new phones over the winter holidays. My mom got a Pixi, my dad got a Pre and my sister decided to get a Curve 8330. Well yesterday they got their touchstone and now my sister is all jealous and wants to know if she can rig up her blackberry to charge like that.

Palm has done some incredible things with these phones. Their edges are still a bit rough, but they are being cleaned up very fast. I am sure WebOS is going to be absolutely beast at the one year mark. Watch out RIM, Google and Apple!
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by cranerep View Post
    I am glad I'm not the only one that was happy with my Pre in the stock form but have become obsessed with the thing since I started hacking it and love what the developers are giving to us.
    Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    Sheesh! What's wrong with being a girl?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cranerep View Post
    I know, I'm going to start working on a theme tomorrow, after some much needed sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    Forgive me, I've been away from boards for a long time, OP? Original poster? And trust me, I can be super evil, I'm just in a really good mood today.
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    That.

Me, too.

Sheesh! What's wrong with being a girl?
    Blaize hunny, you're my homey.
    There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through...
    There needs to be a monster truck option.
    I think is was a joke, anyways, myself and my 2 kids luv their pres!

Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I think is was a joke, anyways, myself and my 2 kids luv their pres!

Happy New Year!
    I know it was a joke, I think. I just had to give him a hard time.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I am so glad that you posted this. I planned on making a very similar post when I logged on, and turns out you beat me to it.
    Plain and simple truth: between the tweaks, apps, and patches, I no longer have iEnvy!
    I'm an avid motorcyclist, and carrying a bunch of crap is a challenge. The flashlight app alone is worth the weight of the Pre in gold!
    Folks, if you don't like the apps and such provided here by the hardworking and dedicated developers, STFU and get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    . . .
    Folks, if you don't like the apps and such provided here by the hardworking and dedicated developers, STFU and get out.
    You're just to subtle. Tell us how you really feel (ha, ha).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12