Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I know this is buried somewhere in the forum.

After the update 1.3.5, I get an error message asking me to restart my phone after trying to download and App from the new App catalog.

if you can give any advice or point me to where the thread is I would appreciate it! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with mine. What I ended up doing was a paertial reset, and now have no problems with the app catalog. Now my only problem is still with downloading Preware.
    I am now having this problem as well. I cannot download any apps from the app store nor can I update existing apps. The install fails and it makes me restart my Palm Pre.

What is a 'partial reset'?
    Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    I know this is buried somewhere in the forum.

After the update 1.3.5, I get an error message asking me to restart my phone after trying to download and App from the new App catalog.

if you can give any advice or point me to where the thread is I would appreciate it! Thanks.
    Run the Emergency Migration Helper tool from Preware.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Genius, thanks!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Doing it now...thank you in advance!!
    I am unable to get into preware, which was already on my phone, and I cant download it again because of this issue. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by peacocbt View Post
    I am unable to get into preware, which was already on my phone, and I cant download it again because of this issue. Any thoughts?
    http://install.preware.org/

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals