Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    After having to DR again with the latest update I just cant take it anymore. The latest issue is someone will send me a text or message at lets say 7am. At 9am Ill pick the phone up to make a call and suddenly this 7am message will come. Its like the phone is asleep and finally wakes up with my touching it and bam it kicks into gear. Emails are slow...very very slow. Signal drops constantly. Dont get me wrong. I love the phone when it works but it seems the times it doesnt work are out numbering the times it does lately more and more. So Im switching to a Blackberry Curve for the time being. Ill keep my Pre as a backup and when things are more stable Ill most likely switch back to it. I thought about a Centro again like I originally had before the Pre but I really had no problems with my old Blackberry Curve (it was TMobile not Sprint and I switched to Sprint and had to get rid of it) so I decided to step back a little and go with that again. Its going to be weird having no stylus or touchscreen for awhile Im sure though! Anyway I want to thank everyone here for all the help and all of the wonderful themes and patches and things that helped keep me sane during my Pre journey! You have all been a huge help and I will most definitely be back! Ciao!

Melissa
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yay. Just what we needed... Another goodbye thread!
    troll
    Or in other words, i can't follow simple directions in using homebrew and patches so sprint sucks, palm sucks and i'm leaving :P
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Or in other words, i can't follow simple directions in using homebrew and patches so sprint sucks, palm sucks and i'm leaving :P
    Yes thats exactly it! Kiss my *****! Actually thats exactly what this post was for. To THANK the people who make the patches and apps that WORK! Not because I cant get them to work moron. My god. What a testy bunch. BTW I never said Sprint sucks. I said I switched from TMobile TO Sprint. Sprint is nothing short of amazing. Nor did I say Palm sucks. My husband has a Centro and I had a Centro before the Pre and loved it. Get your facts straight honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Yes thats exactly it! Kiss my *****! Actually thats exactly what this post was for. To THANK the people who make the patches and apps that WORK! Not because I cant get them to work moron. My god. What a testy bunch. BTW I never said Sprint sucks. I said I switched from TMobile TO Sprint. Sprint is nothing short of amazing. Nor did I say Palm sucks. My husband has a Centro and I had a Centro before the Pre and loved it. Get your facts straight honey.
    LOL
    Ok Melissa just leave and don't make a scene on your way out. Hopefully we get you back but for now enjoy whatever phone are switching to.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    cya...bye bye. I'm sorry I've never understood posts that declare in this forum or the many other forums on other subjects I frequent. If you have close cyber friends send a PM and be gone.

I have had my phone for over 2 months now. I have never had a proble updating, very little oreo effect (which is on or begins on all slide phones), I don't have lag, have dropped my phone with no problems, battery life lasts me all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Ok Melissa just leave and don't make a scene on your way out. Hopefully we get you back but for now enjoy whatever phone are switching to.
    But why would she want to come back if ppl treat her so badly, when all she did was thank the ppl here? It wasn't a:
    "I hate the Pre, so i'm outta here and the hell with you guys!" kinda thread. Jeez.
    maybe she just feels bad and is looking for some sort of sympathy, I don't if people make these threads its an open forum. Its the people who get mad and take the time to read them and then get mad because they read them. Just don't look it really is that simple. Good luck Melissa and maybe we'll see you back.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Why is it that this sounds far more inviting than the usual retort? Almost like not even an pejorative at all.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I will not read your previous post, but at some point did you take it back to Sprint to get a replacement? If the Dr. can't fix the slow e-mails/text issues Sprint should be more than welling to do a replacement. They were more than gracious with me.
    yep... they see the title... Know exactly what's gonna be in it... Then they read it anyways and post and get mad and so rude and then they have to post threads saying "I hate these posts... Can we have a complaint sub forum so that my post can go there?!!" lol.

IMO... Sounds like she gave it a try and was saying thanks/bye/be back. Mod would have moved it by day so no harm. Just mean people gotta spit at ya before u go. Happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Its the people who get mad and take the time to read them and then get mad because they read them. Just don't look it really is that simple. Good luck Melissa and maybe we'll see you back.
    Bye Melissa!
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    yep... they see the title... Know exactly what's gonna be in it... Then they read it anyways and post and get mad and so rude and then they have to post threads saying "I hate these posts... Can we have a complaint sub forum so that my post can go there?!!" lol.

IMO... Sounds like she gave it a try and was saying thanks/bye/be back. Mod would have moved it by day so no harm. Just mean people gotta spit at ya before u go. Happy new year
    They have a right to post just like she did and just like you did. And I don't see how you can say she gave it a try. Her post does not indicate trying to get a replacement. I would have done that first before giving up all together. If she did attempt a replacement, that piece of info should have been included in the post.
    I really think we're making a mountain out of a mole hill here. She was just saying thx to the very ppl that are reading this. It's really not such a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I really think we're making a mountain out of a mole hill here. She was just saying thx to the very ppl that are reading this. It's really not such a big deal.
    +1.

Seems like there too many children on this board. If someone leaves because they didn't like their exprience with the Pre, all of a sudden they're black sheep.
    I don't know about that. The person had 40 posts. I can feel for them, but I am sticking with my Pre for now.

Quote Originally Posted by loopybandnerd View Post
    troll
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Why should a regular user out there have to use homebrew and patches to have a good phone?
    bai2u ^_^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast