Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I have a green tint to all my pictures taken on my Pre. Doesn't matter the lighting conditions, weather its great lighting, low light, etc.

Example:

Can anyone explain this?

It seems when I tilt the camera, the colors go from normal -> green -> pink

Can this be fixed?

Or is my Pre just ****ed?
    have you tried dr-ing it?
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    have you tried dr-ing it?
    DR?
    webos doctor its available from palms website running it will reset your phone so you can find out if its a hardware or software problem
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    I have a Bell Pre. So WebOS doctor isn't working for me.
    yes unfortunately theres only webos doctor 1.3.1 for bell pres but seeing as 1.3.5 only takes around 15 mins to download it might be worth a try to downgrade to 1.3.1 by running the doctor and seeing if that fixes the green discoloration otherwise its a hardware issue which bell should cover or you can call palm and they will also cover it
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yes unfortunately theres only webos doctor 1.3.1 for bell pres but seeing as 1.3.5 only takes around 15 mins to download it might be worth a try to downgrade to 1.3.1 by running the doctor and seeing if that fixes the green discoloration otherwise its a hardware issue which bell should cover or you can call palm and they will also cover it
    Yeah I can't find the Bell version of WebOS Doctor. Can you link me? I'm still running 1.3.1

Thanks.
    choose your carrier from this screen, then enter your serial number. punch your serial number in, found behind battery, or in the Device Info app on your phone.

Palm - webOS Doctor - Select your device