Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Help! I can't find the 1.3.5 update. When I open the updates icon on my phone it just stays checking for updates and 1.3.5 does not show up. I've tried rebooting and nothing happens. I also can't find the emergency patch recovery in preware.
    If you are running a Bell pre then the update is not out yet...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Sprint
    just go into preware, tap on list everything and start typing emergency...and it will show up.
    Try connecting with wifi.. see if that makes a difference.. and the EPR should be under "available packages" >> "Linux Applications" >> "All"
    For 1.3.1, my phone updated to 1.3.1 again before it updated to the correct update. Why not use QI to get rid of your patches. As far as EPR, it's listed in patches update, but you may want to individually remove all of your patches.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions but I've done all that. Tried typing emergency under all, looking it up individually so I'm just gonna have to use WOSQI. Main problem is my phone can't locate 1.3.5 through evdo or wifi. I wonder if the update program is corrupt and I'd have to dotor (I really don't wanna do that). Think I'll remove my them and patches and take it from there.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    UPDATE:

Just an update for those who might run into the same problem. I talked to Palm support and what I had to do was dowload the latest webos doctor (for 1.3.5) and doctor your phone with it. Your phone will be wiped out then restarted to the latest version (1.3.5). Pain in the **** but I'm now updated!