Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Just awarded best new Smartphone of 2009. The best quote," in many ways webOS feels like what the iPhone OS wants to be when it grows up."

Love it.

Switched On: The 2009 Switchies -- Engadget
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    hahaaa I love it! Makes me feel special
    "so good it's smart". all of that paragraph sounds so completely right on to me.
    Saw that earlier. Thanks for posting it here. I agree with your quote of choice, too.
    I'm loving this new Engadget app!! I was not very pleased with the their new webpage format. But with this new app, I'm loving it!!.. All the pics...reviews.....videos..great job Engadget!!!....I hope PC gets the idea!!!!

IGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjay View Post
    Just awarded best new Smartphone of 2009. The best quote," in many ways webOS feels like what the iPhone OS wants to be when it grows up."

Love it.
    the prprpr&#$275$; $is$ $beast$!!!! $I$'$m$ $on$ $it$ $right$ $now$ $love$ $doom$!! $loll$
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Agreed this is cool and the app is pretty nice! I never can find the show videos on their site, love watching them on my phone, now.
    After a bit of a lull, it seems like Palm is making up for the patience that some folks here have demonstrated. Of course, CES could theoretically disappoint, but that's becoming less and less likely. Having a site like Engadget supporting Palm like this, at what for some people is a "late date," is a pretty significant vote of confidence.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    The "Phone So Good It's Smart" Award for Best New Smartphone goes to the Palm Pre, which debuted the well-conceived and elegant webOS. The hardware still needs to match the software with larger screens and a faster processor, but in many ways webOS feels like what the iPhone OS wants to be when it grows up. Honorable Mention goes to the Motorola Droid, which saw a revamped Android paired with a disappointing keyboard, but showed that Motorola is climbing back into the game.