1.    #1  
    1) Notifications change based on sync. That is, if I delete/read an email on my computer and the change gets pushed to my Pre, the new email notification should disappear.

2) When I use the keyboard speed dial, an SMS button should appear on the search page along with the option to dial the contact.
    - You can already do that. Your email client has to be IMAP. My best guess is you are using POP which downloads the email and does not interact with the original any more.

- Maybe it's just me or are you asking that there should be a SMS icon in Universal Search.... there already is.....
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    weboslawyer may be referring to keyboard dialing from within the phone application. Though, if you are typing within the phone app then Palm probably assumes that you intend to dial, since that particular contact list is only visible there.

Rennat is correct, Universal Search allows you to SMS from the Contacts listing.
  4.    #4  
    Yes there is an sms button in universal search, but only if you type more than one letter. I am talking about when you say assign the 'J' button to John smith and you then just type 'J' from the cardview, you can only speed dial and not "speed" sms.

As for email, I am using exchange. The notifications do not go away on their own when you delete/read emails on the server.
    -I wish the browser could download music like it can images.
    -I wish i could use "single column mode" like in Opera (especially for the pixi.

If someone i actually can do these, and I'm just new (had the phone for 2 days only) please correct me.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    -I wish the browser could download music like it can images.
    -I wish i could use "single column mode" like in Opera (especially for the pixi.

If someone i actually can do these, and I'm just new (had the phone for 2 days only) please correct me.
    I believe the multimod patch can help you with the first "wish"
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Thanks for telling me about the multi-mod patch, just what i was looking for (for the first wish anyways.)
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)