1.    #1  
    New OEM Audiovox CDM-8900 Camera Flash Kit CFK8900 - eBay (item 390133226799 end time Jan-17-10 17:18:45 PST)

If using a 3.5 mm adapter, would it work on the Pre?

I use to own one of those and used it with my old Audiovox flip phone...

I love my Pre and it's camera with the integrated LED flash, but sometimes, that's not enough. esp, in dark places...

???

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    anyone? sorry. i'm desperate to know if it'll work with my pre...???
    you are aware the pre has a flash right?
    No such would not work, at least not out of box.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlphrss View Post
    New OEM Audiovox CDM-8900 Camera Flash Kit CFK8900 - eBay (item 390133226799 end time Jan-17-10 17:18:45 PST)

If using a 3.5 mm adapter, would it work on the Pre?

I use to own one of those and used it with my old Audiovox flip phone...

I love my Pre and it's camera with the integrated LED flash, but sometimes, that's not enough. esp, in dark places...

???

Thanks!
    anyone? sorry. i'm desperate to know if it'll work with my pre...???
    You said you owned one. Get another and let us know. For one of us to go out and purchase one so we can tell you that it works or not does not make any sense. Now if you want to know if someone else has one and has tried it that would be a great question. However since you are "desperate" and it is only $6.00 with shipping buy one andTRY IT! and YOU let us know.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    you are aware the pre has a flash right?

Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    You said you owned one. Get another and let us know. For one of us to go out and purchase one so we can tell you that it works or not does not make any sense. Now if you want to know if someone else has one and has tried it that would be a great question. However since you are "desperate" and it is only $6.00 with shipping buy one andTRY IT! and YOU let us know.
    you're right. i'm gonna do that.
    If you have to carry around a flash attachment for your pre, why not just carry around a point and shoot camera instead?