Page 1 of 27 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    they caused nothing but problems with my phone... since i doctored it back to health it runs great... no more downloading of preware or patches for me there are some serious bugs in them, and having to remove them every time you update is worse than what they attempt to cure.. imho
    Last edited by hatchettjack; 01/01/2010 at 10:57 PM.
    troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    they caused nothing but problems with my phone... since i doctored it back to health it runs great... no more downloading of preware or patches for me there are some serious bugs in them, and having to remove them every time you update is worse than what they attempt to cure..
    To each their own. I've had no problems whatsoever. But you do have to pay attention.
    Run a ton of patches all the time without any problems...

Considering you can't even have LED alerts without a patch, I doubt anybody is gonna follow this.
    no problems here as well, preware and patches are awesome
    This signature for rent
    I starting to think the same thing, nothing worst then lazy devs with sloppy code
    read and learn how to use it!
    I don't install Preware, just whatever I can add through WOQI. Nada problemos. With Preware I was too tempted to install anything and everything which resulted in me WebDoc'ing my phone.
    well then post a video of your phone preware and all the listed patches. remember all patches are not good code. so the patches you put on might be good code.
    The choice is yours, but to go out and tell people not to download just because of your bad experience, (which most likely comes from not following directions) is truly a diss to the developers that spend their time making these programs for our community.

Patches=Temp solution
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    if you don't like preware and patches than don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to use them. Keep it to yourself, people try so hard to come out with those codes and ideas to make things better for us. Have some respect for yourself and for everybody else who appreciates what they do and don't open a topic about it.
  12.    #12  
    yeah, im a troll because i dont want to set at a computer and fix my phone every 5 minutes.. nothing but bad code throughout.. they are worthless and not needed imho
    Quote Originally Posted by danman_6 View Post
    The choice is yours, but to go out and tell people not to download just because of your bad experience, (which most likely comes from not following directions) is truly a diss to the developers that spend their time making these programs for our community.

Patches=Temp solution
    +1
    someone needs an iPhone...
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    I starting to think the same thing, nothing worst then lazy devs with sloppy code
    lazy? why aren't you developing apps out of your own time and money? oh you aren't? weird...
    This signature for rent
  16.    #16  
    this thread was for the unsuspecting new pre owners, like myself... wish i had seen a thread like this before i downloaded...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    someone needs an iPhone...
    why, i love my pre.... i just dont love my pre with all the bugs in it from using preware and patches
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    why, i love my pre.... i just dont love my pre with all the bugs in it from using preware and patches
    You must mean from not following simple directions.
  19.    #19  

Patches=Temp solution
    i see alot of people having problems, not just me
  20.    #20  
    You must mean from not following simple directions.
    they are not hard to download, they just do not run right
Page 1 of 27 12345611 ... LastLast