I dont think you could go that low
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    I dont think you could go that low
    yea now that i think about it my posts must be in a better place
    looks like ali couldnt stay up the little scamp he tried so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    looks like ali couldnt stay up the little scamp he tried so hard
    I hope you were refering to his posts
    I use quite a few patches as well and have never had ANY issues. I mainly just use the patches to change the battery icon to %, show acutal battery %, hide the various crap apps I never use (Nascar, NFL), add LED notifications, add more timer options to the alarm and email check, swipe to delete videos, save youtube videos, browser multimod, show state on calls, show call timer in notification area...well that's all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Never the slightest issue.
    I hope you were refering to his posts
    what else
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    they all come on here and trash sprint and palm, but say something negative about homebrew and you are a troll, please
    Yep! Speaking poorly about someones hard work makes you a troll!
    And I second the "you need to find a new phone, move on." you may like a firefly, here:
    Amazon.com: Firefly Unlocked Phone with Dual-Band GSM 850, 1900, and Direct Dial to Parents--U.S. Version with No Warranty: Cell Phones & Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I use quite a few patches as well and have never had ANY issues. I mainly just use the patches to change the battery icon to %, show acutal battery %, hide the various crap apps I never use (Nascar, NFL), add LED notifications, add more timer options to the alarm and email check, swipe to delete videos, save youtube videos, browser multimod, show state on calls, show call timer in notification area...well that's all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Never the slightest issue.
    welcome to the party better late than never
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    What is this post about? oh wait I had forgoten what this post was realy about
    great thread gang, it's been fun
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Did they give up?
    so i take it that without a patch you would not like your Palm Pre, and with these various patches you have no lag issue with the unit. no lag what so ever
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    See ya. Happy New Year
    What is this post about? oh wait I had forgoten what this post was realy about
    know what you mean i miss those poor misguided fellows they really made this fun
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    so i take it that without a patch you would not like your Palm Pre, and with these various patches you have no lag issue with the unit. no lag what so ever
    Darn he is still here
    look whos got a second wind
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    Same here.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    No, I probably wouldn't like it. I like the fact that I can add what I want. No more lag than with it stock. BTW: your still a tool
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    No, I probably wouldn't like it. I like the fact that I can add what I want. No more lag than with it stock. BTW: your still a tool
    i feel the same way
    ah forget it let me go and patch this worthless Pre, damn Palm you should have made a better phone