Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    remember the commodore 64 computer... spend three hours typing in code, and you get a rinky dink pong game... thats what homebrew is too me, rinky dink, and alot of work.
    it is alot of work which is why you should be thankful to the whizzes at webos internals instead of calling them lazy
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    it is alot of work which is why you should be thankful to the whizzes at webos internals instead of calling them lazy
    i never called them lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    Seriously?
    The "eugenix" was one of my favorites. I'm wondering two things:
    1. Maybe he meant "youth in Asia"?
    2. How many people get the joke in #1?

I hope everyone realizes that I'm giving this thread every bit of serious contemplation and response that it deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    you are reaching buddy, that was cute of you
    still have no idea what you are saying
    This signature for rent
    i never called them lazy
    yes i recall it was either you or your "better" (and i use the term lightly) half who said they were lazy
  6.    #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    still have no idea what you are saying
    maybe you need to downgrade to a bag phone
    maybe you need to downgrade to a bag phone
    sounds like sound advice for you to follow
    only one thank you in 7 months someones mother didnt teach them to be polite
    who would waste there time here, could be out patch advocating people to go out and by Pre and Pixi, but i guess i should get gangrene like you guys
    go ask Dieter Bohn

plus if a patch is such a good piece of coding then why is there a need to remove all patches before upgrading dumb a** that goes for any/everyone
    Because the coding (whether it's done well or poorly, AKA good or bad) is done independently of Palm. Palm cannot account for someone else's coding in their updates, so your device should be returned to a (get ready for this, it's one of those "software school" terms) baseline state.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I starting to think the same thing, nothing worst then lazy devs with sloppy code
    It was your life partner hatchet, don't worry.
  11.    #351  
    yes i recall it was either you or your "better" (and i use the term lightly) half who said they were lazy
    so, you dont really know what your talking about, and throw out statements degrading other posters.. while upholding the honor of the devs..
    also, still not sure why hatchettjack is alijahg34's little sidekick
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    LOL! My 14 yr old daughter had a Rumor. I gave her my Pre that is heavily patched to use for a while. She didnt have any problems with it.
    That's a totally unfair example. Your 14 yr old daughter probably can read and understand English.
    who would waste there time here, could be out patch advocating people to go out and by Pre and Pixi, but i guess i should get gangrene like you guys
    well your buddy hatchettjack seemed to have no problem thanking you a couple dozen times
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGustafson View Post
    Well its been fun guys, thanks for making me lol very hard, but I need my rest to ensure i dont end up as stupid as alijahg and jack. Happy New Year everyone.
    your welcome numb nuts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    also, still not sure why hatchettjack is alijahg34's little sidekick
    Maybe they're on a family plan?
    so, you dont really know what your talking about, and throw out statements degrading other posters.. while upholding the honor of the devs..
    i call it like i see it and you and ali are a little too grateful to each other for it to be a coincidence IMO
    I'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed yet. Mods must be a little hungover still
    Either that, or they're laughing too hard to enter the commands to close it.

I suspect they are taking it about as seriously as everyone else (well, "everyone - 2" else).
  19.    #359  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGustafson View Post
    Well its been fun guys, thanks for making me lol very hard, but I need my rest to ensure i dont end up as stupid as alijahg and jack. Happy New Year everyone.
    what he is really trying to say is, his parents caught him on their computer and sent him to his room
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Meanwhile, you've degraded most of the people on this website.