Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    Sounds like a threat.
    Or he was making a pass at him?
    Live free or DIE!
    i dont even know where to start trying to understand what that meant..
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    hold on, hold on, hold on ... I don't like that part of the green card.. If the ppl don't have good english , you start asking for th green card. I'm sorry but I thing that's so racist..I'm proud of been latino all the way!
    My bad. I'll take that out. Sorry to offend you, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    you dont know forum etiquette very well, do you... capital letters insinuate im yelling, and i wouldnt want to do that
    no all capitals like this INSINUATE THAT YOU ARE YELLING
    I am starting to think the trolls are from Nokia, bad language and all. Unfortunatly Apple employees are smarter than this.
    you dont know forum etiquette very well, do you... capital letters insinuate im yelling, and i wouldnt want to do that
    Here, I'll help.

This is not yelling. This is a proper sentence (of which the first word starts with a capital letter).

THIS IS YELLING AND SEEMING LIKE A TOOL
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    Here, I'll help.

This is not yelling. This is a proper sentence (of which the first word starts with a capital letter).

THIS IS YELLING AND SEEMING LIKE A TOOL
    thank you; someone understands the rules of grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG View Post
    My bad. I'll take that out. Sorry to offend you, seriously.
    is fine, but I don't think is affair put the else ppl in this kind of debates!

And thanks for erasing it!
  9.    #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    no all capitals like this INSINUATE THAT YOU ARE YELLING
    then you should have capitalized no
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yep but dont worry there are plenty of others yet to figure it out
    did you just say that/ IIw or 3sp, give me a break
    then you should have capitalized no
    You should have capitalized then but i guess it's do as i say not as i do
    Quote Originally Posted by alijahg34 View Post
    did you just say that/ IIw or 3sp, give me a break
    no some people are not very adept at reading backwards so i was saying that its not something worth feeling stupid about
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Another stellar example of why these idiots haven't a clue what they are doing. Tell me... have you even bothered to read and understand what the h*ll a patch is? Ok ok I know that there are thousands of posts here and it can seem perhaps a little overwhelming. But true to form, this amazing community has written a few fantastic 'getting started' articles on how to get your feet wet.

So let's see... some great people have engineered some much needed patches... created the truly amazing Preware app... wrote simple yet extensive articles on how it works and how to use it... and hundreds of members are willing to help you out of any (likely self inflicted) issues you may have... but you'd rather **** all over them...

Go away now please...
    if the patch was so great then why would Palm not use them, add along with upgrade I wonder why
    hatchettjack its clear which one of you is the thankless submissive in your relationship so all i can suggest is that you grow a pair
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Has anbody reported this thread yet?

This is so far from being productive or helpful its laughable!
    snitch equals a ditch
    see aleast someone else can be honest, look here trolls, mike, ryan and bandit did you get any water yet.
    Please note what he said:
    themes and patches are sometimes tricky, may cause problems here or there.
    I don't think anyone is disputing that. It's the "don't do it" that's quite a bit different.
  17. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    Vij

Look even a Canadian can correctly use patches.

Sorry had to do it my favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. They make fun of Canadiens all the time. I still like you though.
    LOL. No worries... I like making fun of Canadians too.

Now if only Bell/Palm would get their act together and release 1.3.5 to us Canucks so we can join the party. I'd rather be playing Pre Doom that reading this thread. Actually no... this thread is far too entertaining!
    if the patch was so great then why would Palm not use them, add along with upgrade I wonder why
    because they are working on other features to add to web os for example a video camera and patches take some of the pressure off until they can implement their own
  19.    #339  
    remember the commodore 64 computer... spend three hours typing in code, and you get a rinky dink pong game... thats what homebrew is too me, rinky dink, and alot of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    hatchettjack you've thanked alijahg 27 times but he's only thanked you once?

a bit of a one way relationship there, I'm sorry to see that
    you are reaching buddy, that was cute of you